HK and Cult Film News's Fan Box

Thursday, April 19, 2007

So now the video is OLDBOY influenced too! People time to make your own choices

Well at least more people can finally discover why Carrie Ricky (and most of the other reviewers from the Philly Inq) stink!

http://blogs.phillynews.com/inquirer/flickgrrl/2007/04/never_again_1.html



Now Cho, who took a break between murders to mail an Oldboy-influenced videotape of his isolation and anger and ranting to NBC News obliges us to ask this question again. Right now I'm in mourning for the senseless loss of lives. And I'm incensed that Netflix.com would seem to be cashing in on Oldboy by featuring it as a suggested title to those who rent foreign films.
Ladies and gents its time to start letting other people tell you what is "true" and what is not.
If you have no more interest in this incident (and its completely understandable) then thats fine.
If you do and have any interest in this "evil movie" just go out and buy a copy or rent one. Form your own opinions and think. I'll be honest I never liked the film at all, still I can at least make that comment based on my on observations and not what the news tells me.

Time to make you own opinions, before others make it for you. The choice is entirely yours.

Oldboy DVD
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

DanielLee said...

Agreed. This is just ridiculous.